Pectoralis Major Sternal Head
Deltoid Posterior, Latissimus Dorsi, Levator Scapulae, Pectoralis Major Clavicular Head, Teres Major
- Position a loaded barbell on the floor, at the head end of a decline bench.
- Lie supine (on your back) on the decline bench and hook your feet under the foot pads.
- Pick the barbell up from by your head using a narrow pronated (overhand) grip and press it up
over your chest.
- Keeping your elbows very slightly flexed, inhale as you slowly lower the barbell backward and downward in a semi-circular motion until you feel a mild stretch under your arms.
- Exhale as you slowly reverse the motion and return the barbell to the starting position, over your chest.