Gluteus Maximus, Quadriceps
Adductor Magnus, Soleus
- Position yourself under a barbell held by a squat rack. Keeping your elbows high, place your arms up crossed and over the bar.
- Your hands should be crossed. The bar should be resting on the front of your shoulders. Core is tight. Back is flat.
- Maintaining control, lift the bar up. Bend your knees forward and allow your hips to bend back as if sitting down. Pause when thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Your legs should move outwards while going down.
- Return to the starting position and repeat.