- Hold a Barbell with your hands about 6 to 8 inches apart.
- Sit at the end of a flat bench with your feet firmly on the floor and your back straight.
- Now raise the bar overhead to arm’s length while keeping the elbows in. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly lower the bar as you inhale behind your head in a semi-circular motion until your forearms touch your biceps.
- Now return to the starting position as you contract the triceps.
- Exhale as you perform this portion of the movement and hold the contraction for a second before lowering the bar again. Tip: Your elbows and upper arms should remain stationary throughout the movement at all times.