Biceps Brachii, Brachioradialis
- Stand with your legs apart, with barbell held firm.
- Pick up the dumbbell bar and rest both your elbows on your thighs.
- Bend your back forming a hunch while facing front. This is your starting position.
- Exhale as you curl the dumbbell up towards your shoulder.
- At the top of the movement, hold the contracted position and squeeze your biceps for a count of two.
- Inhale as you lower the barbell to the starting position.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.