Brachioradialis, Gluteus Maximus, Quadriceps
Adductor Brevis, Adductor Longus, Adductor Magnus, Soleus
- Place a barbell on the back of your shoulders and hold it at each side.
- Stand with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Point your toes and knees 30 to 45 degrees out to the sides (i.e. sumo or plié stance).
- Keeping your head up, back straight, and body upright, inhale as you squat by simultaneously flexing your hips and knees and descend at least until your thighs are parallel with the floor.
- Exhale as you return to a standing position.