Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Deltoid Anterior, Infraspinatus, Serratus Anterior, Teres Minor, Trapezius Lower Fibers, Trapezius Middle Fibers
- Load up a barbell with the weight you want to use and stand facing it with your feet at around shoulder width apart.
- Grasp the barbell with an overhand grip (palms facing down), and hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- Pick the bar up, bending at the knees and keeping your back straight.
- Keeping your back straight and eyes facing forwards, lift the bar straight up while keeping it as close to your body as possible (you should pull the bar up to around chest height – nearly touching your chin).
- Pause, and then slowly lower the bar back to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.