- Get down on all fours on an exercise mat. Align your wrists under your shoulders and your knees under your hips.
- Contract your core muscles and ensure your spine is straight.
- Without changing the angle of your knee, extend your right leg back and up until your thigh is parallel with the ground.
- Kick like a horse, the sole of your right foot should be facing the ceiling.
- Contract your glute muscle at the top of the movement and hold for a count of one.
- Return to your starting position without touching your knee to the ground and repeat.