Deltoid Lateral, Pectoralis Major Clavicular Head, Serratus Anterior
- Select the weight on a low pulley machine and grasp the single hand cable attachment.
- Face away from the pulley and put your arm straight down with the hand cable attachment. This will be your starting position.
- While maintaining the torso stationary lift the left arm to the front with a slight bend on the elbow and the palms of the hand always faces down.
- Continue to go up until your arm is slightly above parallel to the floor.
- Exhale as you execute this portion of the movement and pause for a second at the top.
- Now as you inhale lower the arm back down slowly to the starting position.
- Switch arms and perform the exercise with the right one.