Infraspinatus, Latissimus Dorsi, Teres, Teres Major, Teres Minor, Trapezius Lower Fibers, Trapezius Middle Fibers
Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Deltoid Posterior, Obliques, Pectoralis Major Sternal Head, Triceps Brachii
- Sit slightly forward on platform or secured bench close to cable attachment.
- Bend forward and grasp cable stirrup with one hand.
- Slide hips back by positioning knees with slight bend.
- Allow shoulder with stirrup to be pulled forward with forward bend and twist through waist.
- Pull cable attachment to side, extending and twisting through waist.
- Pull shoulders back and sit upright while pushing chest forward during contraction.
- Return until arm is extended and shoulder is stretched forward.
- Repeat and perform exercise with opposite arm.