Adductor Longus, Gluteus Medius, Iliopsoas, Tensor Fasciae Latae
- Grasp stirrup from low cable pulley. Turn to one side, away from pulley. Position feet wide apart with furthest foot away from pulley and nearest foot close to pulley.
- Point both feet away from pulley. Raise heel of nearest foot off floor. Bend knees of both legs slightly.
- Place far hand over other hand or interlace fingers.
- Keeping arms straight, pull stirrup diagonally upward around shoulders by rotating torso and raising arms gradually upward until cable makes contact with side of body.
- Bend knees slightly more as stirrup approaches top.
- Return to original position and repeat. Continue with opposite side.