Adductor Magnus, Deltoid Lateral, Gastrocnemius, Gluteus Maximus, Obliques, Pectoralis Major Clavicular Head, Quadriceps, Serratus Anterior, Soleus, Trapezius Lower Fibers, Trapezius Middle Fibers
- Attach a stirrup (handle) to a low or waist-high pulley.
- Grasp the stirrup with one hand.
- Spread your legs and squat a little, keeping your torso upright.
- Position the stirrup to the side of your body, with your elbow flexed and tucked in to your side.
- Exhale as you straighten your legs, twist your body, and press the stirrup diagonally upward and away from the pulley.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you reverse the motion and return your body and the stirrup to the starting position.
- Repeat for more repetitions.
- Repeat the exercise with your opposite arm.