Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Deltoid Lateral, Levator Scapulae, Wrist Flexors
- Stand with your legs about hip-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand by your side.
- Choose a weight that allows you to perform eight to 12 repetitions.
- Bend your torso forward at your hips and bend your legs slightly so that your arms extend below your body with your hands facing each other as you hold the dumbbells. Keep your back flat. This is the starting position.
- Exhale and raise your arms out to your sides with your hands facing down, squeezing your
shoulder blades together during the movement. Do not round your spine or move your head forward.
- Inhale and lower your arms to the starting position.