- Start off sitting on the end of a flat bench with your feet flat on the floor and holding a dumbbell in both hands using a neutral (hammer) grip.
- Rest your arms on your legs so the weights are extended off of your knees.
- Lower the weights down below your knees as this will be your starting position.
- Slowly raise the dumbbells up, only using your wrists and squeeze until you feel a stretch in your forearm muscle.
- Hold for a count and then return back to the starting position.
- Return back to the starting position.
- Repeat for as many reps and sets as desired.