Biceps Brachii, Brachialis
- Load an EZ curl bar and place it on the preacher bench.
- Sit on the preacher bench and rest the backs of your upper arms on the padded surface.
- Grasp the EZ curl bar with a shoulder-width supinated (underhand) grip.
- Keeping your elbows in and upper arms flat on the padded surface, exhale as you curl the EZ curl bar up to your shoulders.
- Hold for a count of two and squeeze your biceps.
- Inhale as you lower the EZ curl bar until your elbows are almost fully extended.