Biceps Brachii, Deltoid Anterior, Gastrocnemius, Pectoralis Major Clavicular Head, Pectoralis Major Sternal Head
- Place a box or a bench behind the seat of a cable pull-down machine.
- Kneel on the seat of the cable pull-down machine, facing the bench/box, and tightly secure your feet under the rollers.
- For reasons explained below, flex your hips a little and dorsally flex your ankles (i.e. point your toes up towards your shins).
- Cross your arms over your chest or keep them by your sides.
- Inhale as you allow your body to slowly and carefully fall forward, making sure to control the descent as much as possible with your hamstrings.
- Catch your body with your arms and lower your torso to the box/bench as if performing a push-up on your knees.
- Exhale as you push your body back up just enough until your hamstrings can take over and pull your body back up to a vertical position.