Infraspinatus, Latissimus Dorsi, Teres Major, Teres Minor, Trapezius Lower Fibers, Trapezius Middle Fibers
Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Deltoid Posterior, Pectoralis Major Sternal Head
- Position a bar into a landmine or in a corner to keep it from moving. Load an appropriate weight onto your end.
- Stand over the bar,Using your hips and legs, rise to a standing position.
- Assume a wide stance with your hips back and your chest up. Your arms should be extended. This will be your starting position.
- Pull the weight to your upper abdomen by retracting the shoulder blades and flexing the elbows. Do not jerk the weight or cheat during the movement.
- After a brief pause, return to the starting position.