Biceps Brachii, Brachialis, Brachioradialis, Deltoid Posterior, Infraspinatus, Latissimus Dorsi, Teres Major, Teres Minor, Trapezius Lower Fibers, Trapezius Middle Fibers
Pectoralis Major Sternal Head, Triceps Brachii
- Place feet on the designated platform(s).
- Bend at the waist and place chest onto pad.
- Grasp handles with a closed, pronated grip.
- Lift the bar off holding rack.
- Extend elbows fully, keeping a slight bend in elbows, allowing the bar to hang.
- Keep your head in a neutral position and in line with the vertebral column while looking at the floor just ahead of you throughout the entire movement.
- Pull the bar upward until your upper arms reach the level (or just past the level) of your torso.
- Maintain the torso in a rigid position with the back flat and knees bent.
- In a controlled fashion, slowly lower the bar by allowing the elbows to extend back the to the starting position.
- After the set is complete, place the bar on the floor.