Adductor Longus, Adductor Magnus
- Lie on the floor, on your left side, supporting your bodyweight on your left elbow. Your elbow should be directly under your shoulder.
- Place the inside of your right foot on a bench and lift your hip off the floor a little by pushing your foot down onto the bench.
- Straighten your body and legs. At this point, your bodyweight should be being supported by your left elbow and right foot, and your left foot should be under the bench.
- Exhale as you slowly raise your hip by both pushing the inside of your right foot down onto the bench and laterally flexing your waist.
- Hold for a count of two.
- Inhale as you slowly lower your hip to the starting position.
- Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
- Repeat the exercise on your right side.