Adductor Magnus, Gluteus Maximus
- To begin, first set the bar to a position that best matches your height. Once the bar is loaded, step under it and position it across the back of your shoulders.
- Take the bar with your hands facing forward, unlock it and lift it off the rack by extending your legs.
- Move your feet forward about 18 inches in front of the bar. Position your legs using a shoulder width stance with the toes slightly pointed out. Look forward at all times and maintain a neutral or slightly arched spine. This will be your starting position.
- Slowly lower the bar by bending the knees as you maintain a straight posture with the head up. Continue down until the angle between the upper and lower leg breaks 90 degrees.
- Begin to raise the bar as you exhale by pushing the floor with the heels of your feet, extending the knees and returning to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.