- Stand at arm’s length from the barbell held vertically, feet slightly apart.
- Bend forward from the hips, at about a 45-degree angle, holding onto the table or chair for balance
- In this position, take 3 seconds to lift your left leg straight behind you without bending your knee, pointing your toes, or bending your upper body any farther forward (hold your abdomen in, and do not arch your back). Hold the position for 1 second
- Take 3 seconds to lower your left leg back to the starting position.
- Repeat with right leg.
- Alternate legs & Repeat
- Use ankle weights, when you are ready to.