Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/workouto/domains/workoutsofficial.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/workouts/single-wo_exercise.php on line 39
- Set a bar at navel height or slightly below.
- Set up facing away from the rack with the bar resting in the notch of your elbow just below the insertion of bicep.
- Stand up tall and unrack the bar.
- While maintaining an active shoulder position, keep the bar stabilized and walk for a designated distance or amount of time.
- When setting up for the lift, ensure you take a good deep breath to set your shoulder position. The weight will drive your shoulders into scapular depression so you want to ensure that your shoulders are set in a good position prior to lifting the weight.
- Shrug the shoulders just slightly. Not enough so that it takes above a position of neutral but just enough to offset the weight pulling your shoulders down.
- Walk slowly and ensure a heel-toe pattern.
- Stabilize the weight and don’t allow it to drive you into overextension.
- Continue to breath throughout the exercise and don’t rely upon respiration for spinal